What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website.
– collecting usage patterns and statistics;
– to memorize user preferences and settings;
– Provide more suitable offers and marketing communications to the needs of the user;
– gathering the information needed to develop a website;
– to log in, personalize the page and fill in forms;
– to share content on the page in social media more easily;
– Providing content (Facebook, Google).
What types of cookies do we use?
Session Cookies – are used every time you visit our site and are deleted after you close the web browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to memorize the language of the website, the contents of the cart.
Persistent cookies will remain in the user’s device only after the website is closed. Persistent cookies have a different expiration date, and some of them remain in the user’s device for days, months, or even years. For example, persistent cookies are used to memorize user preferences and to save your username and password so that the user does not have to log in again every visit.
Third Party Cookies:
How do I restrict and delete cookies?
The user can delete cookies stored in the device and prevent the cookies from being stored on his device proactively. This requires the user to change the browser privacy settings. For details, see the user guide of the web browser.
NB! If you block cookies, we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
More information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/